“ The Lord wants your hands to continue building the world of today. And he wants to build that world with you.. So today, my friends, Jesus is inviting you, calling you, to leave your mark on life, to leave a mark on history, your own and that of many others as well.”
Pope Francis’ address at the Prayer Vigil with the Young People, XXXI World Youth Day, Krakow 2016
- Programme runs from September 1st- June 30th
- Age limit: 18-30. It is important to already have one year of postgraduate or work experience before entering the ESM Rome
- The school is an integral ten-month experience, with a full-time community life
- Holidays: one week after Christmas and Easter
- The ESM Rome language is Italian.
- Italian lessons in September; no previous knowledge of Italian language is necessary
Cost of the year
The global cost for this year is 20.000€. We know that it’s a lot, therefore we ask you to find at least 6.000€ for the school year. Then we’ll help you to find sponsors.
If the first amount is difficult to reach, don’t hesitate to contact us !
To apply, candidates should send:
- A curriculum vitae (personal details, study, professional and pastoral experience, photograph)
- A letter of motivation
- A letter of recommendation from a local bishop or community leader. This is to be sent directly from the referee to the ESM at Piazza Trinità dei Monti 3, 00187 Roma, Italia
The application process is still ongoing! Apply now for the 2018 – 2019 year by contacting us: